MBA North have put together team of expert Skills Development Facilitators to assist with the submission of your WSP/ATR reports for the year 2022 and save you both time and money.
Our team will ensure that your WSP/ATR is properly crafted, and all supporting documents are submitted and meet the CETA criteria for approval. We will also manage communication and follow-up with the CETA to ensure that queries are resolved, and grants paid on time
An approved WSP/ATR opens doors to many benefits:
- B-BBEE points can only be recognised if a WSP/ATR has been submitted.
- Refund of 20% of skills development levies paid to SARS is based upon the submission and approval of a WSP/ATR.
- Access to Discretionary Grants that can be used for employee training is also based on the successful submission of a WSP/ATR.
- A WSP/ATR can be used to determine employee learning needs and strategise on ways to respond to those needs.
- Small Companies (1-49 employees)
Price range R5 000 to R8 000
- Medium Companies (50-149 employees)
Price range R 8 500 to 12 000.
- Large Companies (150 employees and above)
Please contact us for a quote