Pricing and estimating training of building works facilitated by E. A. Ohemeng
Who should attend?
Artisans, owners of SMME’s & Large companies within the Construction and Building Environment, individuals responsible for Tendering and Procurement.
About the Facilitator:
Eric Ohemeng is a subject matter expert and the course material developer. He is a PhD student in Civil Engineering Science at the University of Johannesburg: both an educationist and Construction Technologist. He oversaw training new technical teachers handling building construction related courses in Ghana Education Service (GES). He has 14 years’ experience as a supervisor in the construction industry.
The course will cover the following over 3 days:
- Understanding estimating team
- Understanding cost estimating processes
- Principles for computation of estimates
- Measuring of building works from drawings
- Pricing of building works
- Preparation of BOQ from measured works and price build up rates
- Understanding financial control systems
- understanding systematic risk management
Time: 09:00-15:00 Daily
Date: 22, 23, 24 June 2022
Cost: R 2800 (members) R3800 (Non-members)
Venue: MBA North, No 1-2nd Road, Halfway House, Midrand.
This course supported by Prof. Innocent Musonda (Construction Management and Quantity Survey Department, University of Johannesburg(UJ)