Is your management team ready to ensure total implementation and best practice of OHS programs in line with COVID-19 requirements?
MBA North Health & Safety Specialists provide professional support to you while you operate during the Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic to:
- ensure they you are protecting your workforce and minimising the risk of spread of the infection.
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment for employees and members of the public,
- assess the workplace risks posed by the COVID-19 pandemic and give due consideration to the response measures.
COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY FILE:
The COVID-19 H&S Compliance file to assist contractors returning to work. The COVID-19 H&S file addresses both Legal aspects and best practice for the prevention of COVID-19 infections.
- The cost of the H&S File for Members: (R 2 000.00) includes 1 hour’s implementation.
- An hourly rate of R 560.00 will be charged for work exceeding the first hour.
- Costs are generated at an hourly rate for on-site work. For additional work, an hourly rate is quoted.
- Cost for accommodation is for the Clients account should there be a need for the CHS Officer to stay over at a guesthouse. As a minimum requirement, provision for 3-star facilities is essential.
- Travel costs are calculated from the MBA North Offices in Midrand, Johannesburg, Gauteng.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org today
SERVICE OFFERING AND COSTS
Please take note that the Master Builders Association North (MBA North) and its safety consultants carry a Professional Indemnity Insurance as underwritten by Hollard Commercial Professional Indemnity Insurance.
This Insurance includes Professional Indemnity, Fraudulent Action / Dishonesty and Infringement or Defamation and it is done solely in the performance of or failure to perform professional services that is rendered to the Third Party. This Professional Indemnity Insurance is limited to R1000 000.00 (One Million Rand) on aggregate per year.
This policy specifically excludes loss to bodily injury / property damage, arising out of, based upon or attributable to Bodily Injury or Property damage, unless arising from actual or alleged failure to achieve the legally required standard of care, diligence and expertise in performing professional services.
The company accepting this proposal acknowledges that it is operating in the construction industry and that it is aware of all risks that it may be exposed to in terms of the services anticipated in this proposal.
In accepting this proposal the company indemnifies, releases, discharges and holds harmless the MBA North and its Employees, Officers and Executive Committee against and from any or all claims, actions and liabilities arising in the course of or in any way connected, with the activities anticipated by this proposal and to which this indemnity and waiver applies, including without limitation loss, damage or injury suffered by the company, including any of its employees, directors, agents, representatives, contractors or those of its subcontractors, and for any reason whatsoever.
The above indemnity shall only be applicable to such portion of claims that exceed the insured value of each event and any liability of the MBA North and its Employees, Officers and Executive Committee shall be limited to the maximum limit of the insurance for the aggregate for the year.