Site-Specific Health & Safety File with implementation
Members R 4 995.00 excl VAT
Non-Members R 6 995.00 excl VAT
Our package consists of the full implementation of a Site-Specific Health & Safety File
Not merely a “drop and go”
Implementation can take up to 3 hours – a saving of between R2000.00 – R2700.00 just on implementation costs
There is no travel cost associated with file implementation (normally R6.00 p/km) anywhere in Gauteng.
Also included at no additional charge, is a copy of the latest OHS Act and the Institute of Working at Heights (IWH) Guideline.
Why Choose the MBA North OHS File?
- The OHS Department consists of six (6) full-time employees with a combined OHS experience of 77 years.
- All the MBA North OHS Officers are registered with The South African Council for the Project and Construction Management Profession (SACPCMP), which is a statutory requirement.
- Employees at MBA North have Professional Indemnity Cover.
- The CHS Department successfully audited 72 projects representing a total project value of R10.6 billion in 2023.
- We pride ourselves in always carrying our tasks diligently and in an ethical manner to the advantage of the Built Industry.