Wayleave Permit long / short duration road closures.
Members R 6 500.00 excl VAT per application
Non- Members: R 8 500.00 excl VAT per application.
*MBA North package consists of obtaining approval from JMPD & the Traffic Engineer.
*Paying and collecting of Wayleave Permit at JRA offices and handing over to the client.
Why use MBA North?
Obtain approved wayleave within 2 only weeks.
The MBA North OHS Officers Submit Traffic Management Plan to the Traffic Engineer and the client.
Why use MBA North OHS Department:
- The OHS Department consists of six (6) full-time employees with a combined OHS experience of 77 years.
- All the MBA North OHS Officers are registered with The South African Council for the Project and Construction Management Profession (SACPCMP), which is a statutory requirement.
- Employees at MBA North have Professional Indemnity Cover.
- The OHS Department successfully audited 72 projects representing a total project value of R10.6 billion in 2023.
- We pride ourselves in always carrying our tasks diligently and in an ethical manner to the advantage of the Built Industry.
Valid for November – December 2023