Provides a platform from which companies may benchmark their Health and Safety (H&S) Management Systems and implementation against other companies in our region and nationally.
By participating in the competition, the company verifies their compliance with relevant legislation and best practices in the industry.
- Registered members of the MBA North and Policy Holders of the Federated Employer`s Mutual Assurance (FEM) may be entered into the annual regional safety competition.
- The sites/yards should be at least 20% past start-up and not past 80% from completion at the time of judging.
- Sites/yards may be entered for the competition from Thursday, 12 January 2023 until Friday, 24 February 2023.
- Competition judging/audits will be conducted by the MBA North H&S Auditors.
- Upon receipt of an entry, the H&S Auditor will arrange with the applicant a suitable date and time for the audit to be conducted.
- Competition results will be published by MBA North in June 2023.
- Category winners will automatically be entered into the MBSA National Safety Competition, subject to the decision of MBSA to go ahead with the MBSA National Safety Competition this year.