Is your management team ready to ensure total implementation and best practice of OHS programs in line with COVID-19 requirements?
MBA North Health & Safety Specialists provide professional support to you while you operate during the Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic to:
- ensure they you are protecting your workforce and minimising the risk of spread of the infection.
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment for employees and members of the public,
- assess the workplace risks posed by the COVID-19 pandemic and give due consideration to the response measures.
COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY FILE:
The COVID-19 H&S Compliance file to assist contractors returning to work. The COVID-19 H&S file addresses both Legal aspects and best practice for the prevention of COVID-19 infections.
- The cost of the H&S File for Members: (R 2 000.00) includes 1 hour’s implementation.
- An hourly rate of R 560.00 will be charged for work exceeding the first hour.
- Costs are generated at an hourly rate for on-site work. For additional work, an hourly rate is quoted.
- Cost for accommodation is for the Clients account should there be a need for the CHS Officer to stay over at a guesthouse. As a minimum requirement, provision for 3-star facilities is essential.
- Travel costs are calculated from the MBA North Offices in Midrand, Johannesburg, Gauteng.
Contact: email@example.com today