Discretionary Grant Notice: Construction Education and Training Authority (CETA) Don’t Delay! Send your letter of Mandate requesting MBA North to process your application by 24 October 2017.
The CETA Discretionary Grant window is open until 31 October 2017. MBA North is offering to assist members and non-members in construction with the processing and submission of funding applications in relation to the following Learning Pathways:
- Wall and Floor Tiler
- Electrical Construction
Learnerships and Skills Programmes:
- National Certificate: Construction Supervision
- National Certificate: Community House Building
- National Certificate: Building and Civil Construction
- Further Education and Training Certificate: Plumbing
- National Certificate: Construction Health & Safety
- Further Education and Training Certificate: Construction Supervision
- Candidacy towards Professional Registration in Built Environment
- Recognition of Prior Learning
- Work Integrated Learning (WIL)
Private Entities: Proprietary Limited [(PTY) Ltd] Companies, Limited companies (Ltd or PLC), Close Corporations (CC), Any Private company (both levy paying and non-levy paying) including Private Training Providers and Private Institutions.
CETA Established SMMEs
Small, Medium and Micro-Sized Enterprise entities established through direct assistance and support from the CETA.