Be part of the MUST ATTEND show for the built environment
The fifth annual African Construction and Totally Concrete Expo returns to the Gallagher Convention Centre on 23 – 24 May 2017.
What to expect in 2017
- 9 000+ attendees
- 2 500+ contractors
- 1 000+ companies in attendance
- 80+ association and media partners
- 45+ countries participating
- 30+ dedicated hours of networking
- 25+ African countries participating
- 6 new dedicated expo floor zones including Concrete; Construction; Digital Construction; Mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP); Surfaces and Finishes; and Tools and Equipment.
How to participate in 2017
- Sponsor or exhibit
- PROMOTE your products or services to over 9 000 attendees
- PARTICIPATE at the Ready Mix pavilion which gives you access to the entire Ready Mix sector
- GENERATE hundreds of leads in just two days
- NETWORK with key industry stakeholders with purchasing power
- VIEW the expo floorplan here to reserve your booth before space runs out.
- EDUCATION: FREE accredited training conference
- TECHNOLOGY: 150+ exhibitors featuring First-In-Africa technologies
- KNOWLEDGE: 30 FREE Hands On Technical (HOT) Training sessions. PLUS a Contractors’ Corner provides Africa’s first live streaming master class for building contractors
- PRE-REGISTER for free online when you quote code AP46 at totallyconcrete.co.za/register/ or please contact email@example.com and stand a chance to win prizes worth over a R100 000!
Don’t miss out! Contact us today to be a part of the biggest gathering of built environment professionals from across the African continent.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Tracy Lee Behr
African Construction and Totally Concrete Expo: Portfolio Director
Phone: +27 87 890 0898